mercredi 20 juin 2012

WNS: Quiz Rock

01: Oh I swear to you, I’ll be there for you / This is not a drive by, just a shy … looking for a two ply: guy
02: But you didn’t have to cut me off / Make out like it never happened and that we were … nothing
03: Le ciel me donne chaud / J'ai levé … … / Tourné le dos / Jusqu'à la mer: mon verre
04: Tonight we are young / So let’s set the world … … / We can burn brighter than the sun: on fire
05: Et comme … … n’avait pas fière allure et que je ne guérissais pas / Je me suis dit quelle infortune et la lune s’est moquée de moi; le ciel
06: I’m at a … trying to call home / All of my change I spent on youi'm at: payphone
07: And you're trying to keep all your fantasies away /But you can't make it all the … way
08: I'm Stain, my name is Stain /I don't complain, I won't … complain (J'ADORE TROP CETTE CHANSON! xD)

2 commentaires:

Pour écrire un commentaire: déroulez la flèche CLIQUEZ SUR NOM/URL et rentrez votre PSEUDO WOOZWORLD s'il vous plaît ! C'est plus pratique et plus agréable pour moi que vos messages anonyme ;-) merci